Facebook Sales Funnel
A genuine sales driver
If you want to generate genuine ROI from your Facebook presence, you need to have a Facebook sales funnel running.
We run Facebook Sales Funnels for all types of businesses across many different industries. However, we specialise in the following industries:
- Automotive – Car Dealerships
- Construction – Home Builders
- Accommodation – Hotels
- Weddings – Venues
Facebook sales funneling is specifically designed to capture users’ interest and nurture them until they’re ready to purchase. The key is to use psychology through relevant messages that appeal to users at different stages of the consideration process and slowly prod them closer to conversion.
Each sales funnel has to be specifically designed through a very detailed and extensive design process as it requires multiple ad creatives and formats, emphasizing unique value propositions, to highly-targeted audience segments on different devices, at different times. It then has to be continually tracked, maintained and optimised to ensure the best result possible.
The core points of any sales funnel is traditionally made up of three key stages:
- Awareness: when a user discovers and is first made aware of your brand and product/service.
- Interest: when the user is aware of your product/service and is considering the offer.
- Conversion: when the user commits to a sale or submits an enquiry.
However, by combining our social media management with the sales funnel management, we can then capitalise on these conversions by leading them into two more points beyond the funnel which are:
- Loyalty: where the consumer follows and engages with your business on Facebook following a purchase which can lead to repeat purchases.
- Advocacy: where the consumer now openly endorses your business and or product/service and actively promotes you to their friends, family and/or the general public. They will also support and defend you against any negative comments made on your page.
Whatever the goal or approach, we will run and manage any Facebook ad campaigns you choose to promote. We ensure each and every campaign is not only set up but maintained properly to increase your conversion rate and reduce your cost per sale/enquiry.
If you have any immediate questions, contact us now on 1300 306 109, or if you would like to have an in depth chat about your specific situation and requirements, click on the link below.