Social Media Co-ordinator Vacancy
The Social Media Co-ordinator will work in conjunction with the General Manager and associate Social Media Co-ordinators. The role is varied, requires motivation and the ability to work independently but also develop relationships with both clients and staff.
- Assist Project Co-ordinator to write, edit and produce social media content for varied clients.
- Completely manage and monitor selected clients Facebook and/or Instagram pages
- Liaise with customers and external partners to gather information regarding current content and requirements.
- Contribute to the development of relationships with customers and external partners to help influence their understanding of usability and accessibility issues in the social media environment.
- Role model customer focused behaviour by working together with clients to solve customer issues.
- Work in partnership with your team leader to agreed performance standards and mutual expectations. Give and receive regular feedback to enable performance to be improved and take personal responsibility for optimising your potential within the company.
- Assist with Blue Flame’s communication channels, identifying and providing advice to the General Manager on opportunities for improvements.
- Advise relevant members of staff on any new business opportunities and/or secure new business yourself
- Be detail oriented
- Provide administrative support
- Ability to converse with a wide variety of people with regards to demographics and socio-economic status.
- Ability to work independently and ingrain within the Blue Flame culture.
- Be someone consistently looking to see new initiatives as well as being someone who isn’t shy to chase staff up when you want something done.
Specifically we are looking for someone with the following skills:
- Extensive knowledge and experience with both Facebook and Instagram
- ‘Tech-savvy” – broad knowledge of current and emerging online, digital and technology trends
- Experience developing social media content in a business environment, plus an understanding of social media software tools and analytics
- Strong writing skills, with the ability to write regular and engaging content for client Facebook pages
- Excellent spelling, punctuation and grammar. (If your Resume and/or cover letter contains more than one typo, spelling mistake or grammatical mistake, your application goes in the shredder – no matter what).
- Ability to develop online campaigns that will increase brand awareness
- Mac user
- Intermediate proficiency with Microsoft Office and Adobe suite of products
- Experience in a similar marketing or coordination role desirable
- High level of attention to detail
- $50,000 base + Commission (OTE $70,000) + Super
Location: North Lakes, QLD, 4509
Work type: Full-time position
Tenancy: Permanent position
Number of positions:1
To apply: email your resume and covering letter highlighting your relevant experience to info @ blueflamesm.com.au.