Vacancy: Social Media Marketing Manager
Are you a Facebook Marketing and Management professional? We’re looking for someone experienced, creative and personable to join our family!
This full-time role is varied, requires and the ability to work independently but also develop relationships with both clients and staff.
- Completely manage and monitor selected clients Facebook and/or Instagram pages
- Develop Facebook & Instagram advertising strategies, implement campaigns, monitor and optimise for performance
- Write, edit and produce engaging social media content for varied clients
- Successfully market client’s products/services across Facebook to drive ROI
- Develop professional relationships with your portfolio of clients and work with them on a daily basis to ensure expectations are being exceeded
- 2+ years of proven experience specialising in Facebook Marketing and Management
- Extensive knowledge with both Facebook and Instagram Marketing
- A clear understanding of sales funnel design, building and optimising with a proven success record
- Demonstrated capacity for developing and leading promotional and marketing strategies in a Facebook and Instagram environment
- Ability to analyse and communicate results in order to rapidly scale successful programs and learnings
- Experience developing social media content in a business environment
- Strong writing skills, with the ability to write regular and engaging content for client Facebook and Instagram pages
- Excellent spelling, punctuation and grammar
- High level of attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and ingrain within the Blue Flame culture
- Some experience in developing video content
- ‘Tech-savvy” – broad knowledge of current and emerging online, digital and technology trends
- ‘Out of the box’ thinker
- Mac user
- Intermediate proficiency with relevant Adobe suite products
- Experience in a similar role
- We are a small team working in a fun, creative, collaborative workspace in North Lakes with a great work culture
- On-site parking
- Café on site
- Convenient office location just a 5 minute walk from Westfield North Lakes Shopping Centre and Ikea
We are not seeking a new team member, more a new family member. If you think you have what it takes to join a leading team, we want to hear from you!
Remuneration will be set based on skill level and experience.